(bike runs over dirt) (swoosh noise) – We had a conversation over a beer last night, we were discussing whether a flat tire is ever a good excuse to end a good ride. Well, today I’m going to show you how to repair your tubeless tire trail side. So why
– We’re always talking about looking after your bike here at GMBN. But what about your riding kit? It’s just as important. So today we’re going to look at pre-ride, post-ride and also a little bit of maintenance you can do to keep your kit looking fresh and not smelling,
[music] Jeremy: In an effort to convince you that riding in cold, snowy, generally unrideable cycling conditions, I knew I was going to need to pull out all the stops. So I was thinking of a guy that has raced at the pro tour level, that led out some of
Manon: Do you want to ride faster than ever? James: In this video we are going to give you tips and tricks to get you smashing them PBs and flying. [music] Manon: The obvious one is working on reducing your aerodynamic drag or spending a load of money on new
Speaker 1: Here at Newport Velodrome for Ollie’s Hour Record. Audience: Welcome to GCN show. Dan: Welcome to the GCN show. Manon: Coming up this week, has cycling become an arms race with bikes and components out of reach of the average person on the streets? Dan: We shall discuss.
– Welcome back to you beautiful people. The best thing about mountain biking is it’s super sociable. You get to share all the success you’ve had throughout your mountain biking and all those flipping’ fails that we all tend to have. And also we’re a bloody good time riding our
– Welcome back to you beautiful– – Hey, Rich, those are mine, man. (Rich exclaims) Find your own intro. – (sighs) I need my own words. – Yeah – Sorry mate. Well then, we know mountain biking’s expensive. Even the cheapest parts of it can cost you hundreds of pounds.
– This is another episode of “Crash Course”, coming at you from a wet and windy, miserable forest in the UK. This is Rogate Bike Park. I’m going to check out your crash videos, and try and let you know where I think you’ve gone wrong. (thudding) This first one
– From the scorched earth in Woodside, South Australia, welcome to the GCN Show. – Welcome to the GCN Show. – Coming up this week, can going vegan actually make you a better cyclist? – We also have news from the Tour Down Under, proof that people like cycling more
– Last year, we told you 11 super cool features on Zwift that you would wish you’d known about. And so it just happened, on Zwift since then, that we’re going to give you some more. 12 this time, in fact, just to make sure you are totally getting the